Run the installation of the Citrix MP on the OMi management server.
- Log in to the OMi management server as administrator.
- Mount the Citrix MP installation ISO image or extract the content of the ZIP file to the installation depot (<InstallDepot>).
- In the command-line console, run the following command:
On Linux: # <InstallDepot>/CTXMPi_Install.pl noimport
Follow the prompts and provide the username and password that you use to log in to the OMi management server. If you have a configured HTTPS server, grant the certificate when prompted by clicking y.
Important If your distributed environment contains more than one Gateway server, run this command on every Gateway server system.
- Log in to the OMi Administration Console as administrator.
- Import the RTSM package:
- Switch to the Package Manager (Administration > RTSM Administration > Package Manager).
- Click Deploy packages to server (from local disk).
- In the Deploy Packages to Server window, click Add.
- Navigate to the Citrix MP installation depot, select the HPOprCtx.zip package, and then click Open.
- In the Deploy Packages to Server window, click select the HPOprCtx.zip package and then click Deploy.
- In the Status Report window, click OK.
- Import the Content Pack:
- Switch to the Content Packs View (Administration > Setup and Maintenance > Content Packs).
- Click Import Content Pack Definitions and Content...
- In the Import Content Pack window, click Choose File, navigate to the Citrix MP installation depot, then select the OMi_Management_Pack_for_Citrix.zip, and then click Import.
- In the Result window, click Close.
- Import the Workspaces:
- Connect to the OMi Gateway server.
n Note If you use more than one Gateway servers and load balancing, you need to perform this procedure just on one of them.
- Copy all files from the following location:
From: /var/opt/OV/shared/SPI-Share/ctxspi/ws to /opt/HP/BSM/conf/uimashup/import/toload/Pages
From: %ProgramData%\HP\HPBTOSoftware\shared\SPIShare\ctxspi\ws to %TOPAZ_HOME%\conf\uimashup\import\toload\Pages
- Go to OMi jmx console (http://<Gateway>:29000) and log in by using the jmxconsole credentials.
Note By default, remote access to jmx-console is blocked. If it needs to be enabled do so via Infrastructure Settings > context"Security".
- In the Foundations section, click the Foundations:service=UIMDataLoader link.
- Search for the boolean loadAllData section, then specify value 1 for customer ID, and then click Invoke