"Cannot reach the specified Nutanix cluster. Please recheck the entered hostname/IP"
when adding new Nutanix cluster
- Make sure entered cluster URL matches expected format https://<cluster_hostname>:<port> and make sure entered cluster hostname is correct.
- Try using cluster IP address instead of hostname https://<cluster_IP_address>:<port>
- Login to HYCU controller VM using SSH or from Prism using Launch Console button (default username:hycu password:hycu/4u) and ping cluster by IP and hostname to confirm it is reachable and hostname can be resolved.
- Make sure HYCU Controller network settings (top right Administration/Network) are correct.
- Make sure HYCU Controller Network Adapter (NIC) has been added to correct VLAN